ZombieScape Amazing Server!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where noobs become Legends!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Just some suggestions for the forum and server! :)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
One
Skull Member
Skull Member
One

Just some suggestions for the forum and server! :) Empty
PostSubject: Just some suggestions for the forum and server! :)   Just some suggestions for the forum and server! :) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 4:01 pm

Hey all… I'm just new to the server and i think that it has a lot of potential and new players would love it…. including me now of course… btw was this coded or is this a source? just wondering. Anyways one of my suggestion would be that we should have ::yell command for all players… if not should be donor+ i tried doing that and it won't do a thing so yeah. Another is that if we have some new topics in forums like: Introductions, Off-topic, Guides, and Media( for videos,pics, etc.). Lastly maybe the EXP rate should maybe be a bit higher? just saying because its kind of slow to level. :)One last thing, people applying for staff should be 2 weeks old players or more even better if 3 weeks or even a month old… people who will staff hunt will help players at first then just leave them be after they became staff. Trust me on that one! Smile VERY LAST ONE! We should definitely have double exp and double drop weekend! If getting the exp higher doesn't work or if the owner doesn't want higher exp rate. Smile

Thanks for reading my suggestions… thats all. Smile

Edit: Last suggestionS XD
Back to top Go down
Odelious
Odelious

PostSubject: Re: Just some suggestions for the forum and server! :)   Just some suggestions for the forum and server! :) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 6:59 pm

Thanks for the suggestion, although i'm not owner, i'm mod. No one else has been promoted, nothing wrong with putting application in early, just note you probably won't be excepted. It's also a 718 source, owner just added stuff to the source. As for the yell, it is Donor+ atm. He wants to add, but everyone is automatically added into help chat, so just use / to talk to everyone. About the intro/guides/Media for forums, we have been working on that as you can tell it is a new server. We really want to keep getting suggestions to make it better, just trying to do so much at once. As for the xp rates. I'm the only prestiged player atm. And i believe XP is fine, but i do like the double xp weekend idea. possibly once a month or so with double loots? thats a good one. The only hard skill are either not fully coded, or prayer (note: which can be boosted by buying a house [50m+ altar{20m} for 70m.] which will boost your xp like a normal altar)

Other than that, welcome and thanks for the advice. btw, 5m for everyone you invite. [ we check ips]
Have fun, and keep helping.

-Odelious
 alien alien alien
Back to top Go down
One
Skull Member
Skull Member
One

PostSubject: Re: Just some suggestions for the forum and server! :)   Just some suggestions for the forum and server! :) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 7:49 pm

Double exp and double drop should happen! XD and yeah, sometimes putting in application too early is bad thats just in my opinion shows your staff hunting and wanting the position and ONLY the position. And no odelious i don't plan to put in an application because i know I'm going to be inactive sometime in the near future so yeah. Yeah about the exp rate i guess your right i have levelled up some combat stats to 99 in just a few hours. Razz I also didn't know about the yell being donor arghhh XD there should be a little message that says its donors only!
Back to top Go down
DATBOSSDION
Goblin
Goblin
DATBOSSDION

PostSubject: Re: Just some suggestions for the forum and server! :)   Just some suggestions for the forum and server! :) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 3:54 am

The XP rate is fine, even too fast for some skills (like crafting, woodcutting, magic, ranged and the melee skills)

However, I agree on the double XP/loot events, but keep it once a month for 24 hours.
Back to top Go down
Odelious
Odelious

PostSubject: Re: Just some suggestions for the forum and server! :)   Just some suggestions for the forum and server! :) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 6:58 pm

Thats what I was thinking, like 1 saturday a month, just for a mini-event to bring in more people.
Back to top Go down
One
Skull Member
Skull Member
One

PostSubject: Re: Just some suggestions for the forum and server! :)   Just some suggestions for the forum and server! :) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 8:22 pm

I agree on both! Smile
Back to top Go down
koendinnissen
Rock Crab
Rock Crab

PostSubject: Re: Just some suggestions for the forum and server! :)   Just some suggestions for the forum and server! :) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 11:23 am

i agree with the yell command. but the xp rate is already very fast, only construction is a little bit slow. second drop rate is already very high so..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just some suggestions for the forum and server! :)   Just some suggestions for the forum and server! :) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just some suggestions for the forum and server! :)
Page 1 of 1