ZombieScape Amazing Server!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where noobs become Legends!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Few suggestions for our forums.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
One
Skull Member
Skull Member
One

Few suggestions for our forums. Empty
PostSubject: Few suggestions for our forums.   Few suggestions for our forums. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 1:02 pm

Our forums is a bit empty, we kinda need to add more to it… so these suggestions would be to make it look more awesome too.

I have worked on a couple of forums for other servers before… And these should make the forums look more fancier/nicer:

Add:

* News & Announcements ; Set on staff only that can Post/Reply - This thread is for staff only to make important announcements about the server.

* In-game and Forum Updates ; Staff only section (Moderator+) - Staff will announce any important announcements about the server here.

* General Discussions ; Open to everyone and anyone - Anything that is Zombiescape related, people can talk about it here.

* Introductions (Very important) ; Open to everyone and anyone - New players and even old players that haven't even introduced themselves can introduce themselves here.

* Clan Recruitment ; Open to everyone and anyone - Clan leaders can recruit players here and players who are looking for clans can see different clans to join in this section.

* Clan Wars ; Open to everyone and anyone - Clan leaders can set up a clan wars in this section.

* Technical Support ; Open to everyone and anyone - Anyone who is having trouble getting In-game can ask help here.

* Report Abuse ; Open to everyone and anyone (Posting) BUT can only be seen by staff. (Moderator+) - Players can report someone here if they were abused.

* Goals & Achievements ; Open to everyone and anyone - Staff members and players can brag their achievements or set a goal to achieve here.

That is all… I also would like to add if 'Staff' section can be changed to 'Staff Applications', it would look more better in my opinion. As well as 'Welcome' can be changed to 'News And Announcements' instead. Smile

If there is anything that I am missing that we should add, please feel free to post! Thanks!

Last edited by One on Fri Jan 31, 2014 2:38 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added Goals & Achievements.)
Back to top Go down
slayer99
Goblin
Goblin
slayer99

Few suggestions for our forums. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Few suggestions for our forums.   Few suggestions for our forums. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 1:35 pm

I agree u! We need some changes! Smile
Back to top Go down

Few suggestions for our forums.
Page 1 of 1