ZombieScape Amazing Server!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where noobs become Legends!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Don't let this server die..

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Odelious
Odelious

Don't let this server die..  Empty
PostSubject: Don't let this server die..    Don't let this server die..  I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 2:17 pm

This is for all of the people who are active enjoyers of this community.. This thread will be for what the people want/need. What can we do to make this server better.

Being the first player of this server, I really have enjoyed how far we have gotten, over the last week or two, I've noticed we stop improving. We've come to a slight halt. Not going to mention any names on who is at fault, but we need to fix this so this server can go on.

My Suggestions!

-Zero tolerance for douchebagism..
-Zero staff hunting will be accepted.
-Staff will remain active.
-More incentives for 5th prestige.
-More ECO control
-Fix on drops/loots
-Finish coding ALL skills to correctness.
-Code more shops/minigames.
-Get a true website/VPS
-Post our YouTube videos.
-GET SOME advertisements for other websites.
-Get an IP blocker for multi logging.
-Make a better/different starter kit.
-Do more server related events.
-Fix shop prices for items to get the ECO going.
-Correct/Update DUNG items/Prices.
-Work as a team to improve YOUR server.

Honestly, we can't make all of this happen, but we do have the power to push for improvement. If not, we're wasting time, DON'T let it be a waste... Let's be able to enjoy ourselves. If not the community is gone all for nothing. Peace.

- Odelious
 scratch scratch scratch 
Back to top Go down
white girl
Rock Crab
Rock Crab
white girl

PostSubject: Re: Don't let this server die..    Don't let this server die..  I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 2:23 pm

Odelious, perfectly said, i couldn't agree more with your points. If you don't mind but i'd like to add one, PROMOTING, we have very few constant players, one, ode, fly high, kaymahn, myself, etcetc, us AS A TEAM, must work together and bring a bigger player base to this server. Without improvements we are nothing, it's not all on Apollo, it's not all on the staff, we as players all have to take part in making this server better. And bringing more players in is a big part. If we all put our minds to it, it can be so simple to be playing something so nice.. I love you all!  Razz Razz 
Back to top Go down
One
Skull Member
Skull Member
One

PostSubject: Re: Don't let this server die..    Don't let this server die..  I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 2:24 pm

Totally agree man… server has such a huge potential to be one of the top servers! Definitely need to add/fix shops and a BIG yes for the fix of drops/loots!
Back to top Go down
kaymahn1
Rock Crab
Rock Crab

PostSubject: Re: Don't let this server die..    Don't let this server die..  I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 2:42 pm

Agree agree agree. There are many aspects to this server that I really like and enjoy, but on the other hand there are a large number of issues that need fixing or improving. There are so many servers out there and it is hard to pull in players, but we need to try our hardest to pull every possible player we can get into the game. Then once we get the players we need to continue improving and providing an enjoyable game they will enjoy and want to come back to day after day.

Back to top Go down
Fly High
Rock Crab
Rock Crab
Fly High

PostSubject: Re: Don't let this server die..    Don't let this server die..  I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 4:43 pm

Agreed, and couldn't have said better myself. If you truly care about the server, we can work together and attempt to resolve the issues.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Don't let this server die..    Don't let this server die..  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Don't let this server die..
Page 1 of 1