ZombieScape Amazing Server!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where noobs become Legends!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

gods application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
godsfighter
Extreme Donator
Extreme Donator

gods application Empty
PostSubject: gods application   gods application I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 2:21 pm

What is your ingame username?
gods (before it was godsfighter)

Have you ever been staff on a server before?
No i was asked too be staff on silab but I was a gambler on that server.

If answered yes to above what server?
silab garzia

Why do you deserve staff?
I think I deserve staff because I like helping people.
I did all stats too 99 so i can help with all stats I got all sets of armor in game that u can get from
bosses (onley ganodermic with god mode i am sorry for my weak act in that set Sad ).
also i played for 24 hours total or more. Also I deserve staff because when i don't know something i wont just say
something but ask and than answer. And i never get upset bye other people and always be polite to them.
And i will remind people to the rules if they break them.

Have you ever been banned,jailed,muted,etc. on a server before?
yes i have been jailed on ikov for 12 hours

If answered yes to above, why?
for autoclicking

As a staff member would you devote hours of free time to play?
I would when i get my laptop back at 10-02 i will be online on usa times and on dutch times to welcome them.
so i think that will be 6 or 7 hours a day because i passed my examens and have 6 months free from school

What do you do if someone is spamming?
I always ask 3 times in yell and 3 times pm. I dont know what the punishment is for spamming so I would ask
how much time mute and than mute him or her.

Will you invite players, or just lie and say you will for staff?
I already did invite players but onley from my gamer friend list 2 of them are playing lord of nex and tyrox.

How many people have you helped out ingame? Get them to post on your topic
I dont know how many but I dit help alot. If i helped u just say what I helped u with

How many people have you invited to ZombieScape??? Get them to post on your topic.
Back to top Go down
godsfighter
Extreme Donator
Extreme Donator

gods application Empty
PostSubject: Re: gods application   gods application I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 2:23 pm

Plz look true my donator status and dont think I want to buy mod and just say when I don't help much or been rude to u
Back to top Go down
One
Skull Member
Skull Member
One

gods application Empty
PostSubject: Re: gods application   gods application I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 3:33 pm

I will stay neutral for now Gods, you have helped the server ALOT we are all grateful in that but seeing that you've donated a lot doesn't mean you can become moderator or administrator right away. I have seen you helped people and in fact you have helped me as well, I also see you in some fights sometimes and fought royce in his application and that isn't showing any good in that. Razz Anyways I want to observe more of you gods and i know you're a great guy and thats why i stayed neutral. I will change my mind in the near future sometime! Smile
Back to top Go down
godsfighter
Extreme Donator
Extreme Donator

gods application Empty
PostSubject: Re: gods application   gods application I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 4:21 pm

Ty (i think) and yeah i know what u mean. But also keep in mind tjat my english is not that good so maybe what i thougt was jking was for u offensive Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

gods application Empty
PostSubject: Re: gods application   gods application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

gods application
Page 1 of 1