ZombieScape Amazing Server!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where noobs become Legends!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

One's Moderator Application

Go down 
+2
godsfighter
One
6 posters
AuthorMessage
One
Skull Member
Skull Member
One

One's Moderator Application Empty
PostSubject: One's Moderator Application   One's Moderator Application I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2014 11:52 am

What is your ingame username? One

Have you ever been staff on a server before? Yes

If answered yes to above what server? Arrav Rsps I was OneShadow there a Server Supporter that played for about 7 months(I was going to get promoted to Moderator but Jagex got to us and sued the owner in court), the server/website was taken down by Jagex because it was doing really well. (The server had at least 400 online a day so keeping calm in answering questions was a must.), I was also an Administrator in Lightscape (A custom server probably no one ever heard because we didn't grow a lot… players daily : 20), My last server BEFORE i quit RSPS's for awhile was Toxinscape, I was a Moderator there and retired in my position because i was not available in those days. (server had only 25-30 players online daily)… As for the other servers that i've been staff on I am proud to say i do not remember the rest… These 3 servers are the only ones that are the latest memories i could remember. Although.. I was a Co-Owner with an owner that liked me a lot, i do not remember the server though and it had only 10 players (LOL).

Why do you deserve staff? I don't think i deserve it because there is not much newcomers i've helped yet and I haven't been on much lately due to being busy irl with exams, plus we have great helpers like Fly and Ode, as well as Koen and Bart so whenever a newcomer was there they would go to them right away not giving me a chance…. Joking guys you guys are awesome. (All four helped me when i was asking questions and even given me items). I owe them a great debt.

Have you ever been banned, jailed, muted, etc. on a server before? No i haven't.

If answered yes to above, why? I haven't been banned, jailed, or muted in a server before.

Have you ever banned,jailed,muted,etc. on a server before? Yes I have.

If answered yes to above, why? I have banned dupers in servers when i checked there banks full of x1000000 items. Muted spammers for not seeing my warnings and absolutely banned and muted advertisers right away. Jailed players who break the rules and muted flamers who kept on flaming and never stopped after at least 3 of my warnings. Players that flamed staff, I would mute them right away no questions asked… Why? because staff are there working hard to keep the server in check and peaceful AND are always looking out for newcomers and players in the community and you treat them with disrespect? I don't think so.

As a staff member would you devote hours of free time to play? Yes, max i would go for is 8 hours.

What do you do if someone is spamming? Warn them 3 times and I give them a last chance, if they don't stop I mute them for 24 hours. If it continues after that 24 hours, expect 3 days mute. IF it even continues… Permanent muted. (They should've learned their lesson by those 3 days.)I will tell them by then to Appeal in forums.

Will you invite players, or just lie and say you will for staff? No, i have no motivation to invite players in the server, although if the owner himself asked me to do it… I would. Plus none of my friends in real life knows i still play rsps's so yeah.

How many people have you helped out ingame? Get them to post on your topic : I have helped some not a lot because i have only been in the server for 1 week. (I don't have any pictures, I only have chat logs to prove it.)

How many people have you invited to ZombieScape??? Get them to post on your topic. - NONE

Last edited by One on Sat Jan 25, 2014 1:49 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : I didn't read properly and screwed up on 2 questions. They are marked as orange as you can see. :P)
Back to top Go down
godsfighter
Extreme Donator
Extreme Donator

PostSubject: Re: One's Moderator Application   One's Moderator Application I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2014 1:16 pm

Me he helped but fly did also help
Back to top Go down
Fly High
Rock Crab
Rock Crab
Fly High

PostSubject: Re: One's Moderator Application   One's Moderator Application I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 11:14 pm

We love you one <3
Back to top Go down
Odelious
Odelious

PostSubject: Re: One's Moderator Application   One's Moderator Application I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 11:38 pm

Well he does Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Odelious
Odelious

PostSubject: Re: One's Moderator Application   One's Moderator Application I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 11:42 pm

One wrote:
Plus none of my friends in real life knows i still play rsps's so yeah.

lol i find this funny :3

-Odelious
 alien alien alien 
Back to top Go down
One
Skull Member
Skull Member
One

PostSubject: Re: One's Moderator Application   One's Moderator Application I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 11:00 am

@Godsfighter - Yeah fly is an awesome helper too ;D

@Fly High - Love ya too brother Very Happy

@Odelious - You don't love me eh? I see how it is cause… I DON'T LOVE YOU TOO. GG Very Happy And yeah i don't let my irl friends life know xD
Back to top Go down
Odelious
Odelious

PostSubject: Re: One's Moderator Application   One's Moderator Application I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 12:00 pm

Oh whatever, you know this server loves you Very Happy
Back to top Go down
DATBOSSDION
Goblin
Goblin
DATBOSSDION

PostSubject: Re: One's Moderator Application   One's Moderator Application I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 12:51 pm

Fuuuuuuuuu One because you stole my drops at Bandos Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
One
Skull Member
Skull Member
One

PostSubject: Re: One's Moderator Application   One's Moderator Application I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 12:58 pm

@ Datbossdion - were starting crap now? Razz I got lucky cause your there <3
Back to top Go down
One
Skull Member
Skull Member
One

PostSubject: Re: One's Moderator Application   One's Moderator Application I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 1:41 pm

I have screwed up on 2 questions (Marked as orange). Now its just up to apollo whether to decline this automatically or not lol

@ Odelious - I know some do XD
Back to top Go down
DATBOSSDION
Goblin
Goblin
DATBOSSDION

PostSubject: Re: One's Moderator Application   One's Moderator Application I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 6:38 pm

I approve this.
Back to top Go down
Odelious
Odelious

PostSubject: Re: One's Moderator Application   One's Moderator Application I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 10:27 pm

Dionn please come back <3
Back to top Go down
One
Skull Member
Skull Member
One

PostSubject: Re: One's Moderator Application   One's Moderator Application I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 3:54 pm

@ Datbossdion - haha thanks man but where are you all dutch boys???? come back D:

@ Odelious - +100000000000 (Y)
Back to top Go down
Odelious
Odelious

PostSubject: Re: One's Moderator Application   One's Moderator Application I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 8:19 pm

#PromoteOne #DemoteOdelious
Back to top Go down
[BR]Felipe_Zika

[BR]Felipe_Zika

PostSubject: Re: One's Moderator Application   One's Moderator Application I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2014 5:14 pm

Soy Felipe Zika y yo quiero ser adm lv 2'm casi tirado toda mi tiempo estoy en el servidor y encinando nuevos jugadores a empezar y ayudar incluso a los más avanzados. Alex_1 PFV adm coloke i lv u 2,3,4,5 elegir Smile
Back to top Go down
Odelious
Odelious

PostSubject: Re: One's Moderator Application   One's Moderator Application I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2014 9:25 pm

Back to top Go down
[BR]Felipe_Zika

[BR]Felipe_Zika

PostSubject: Re: One's Moderator Application   One's Moderator Application I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 9:53 am

NO QUERO NO ZOMBIE
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One's Moderator Application   One's Moderator Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

One's Moderator Application
Page 1 of 1