ZombieScape Amazing Server!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where noobs become Legends!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Money making guides idea by me Thomas5213 =)

Go down 
+2
godsfighter
thomas5213
6 posters
AuthorMessage
thomas5213
Chicken
Chicken
thomas5213

Money making guides idea by me Thomas5213 =) Empty
PostSubject: Money making guides idea by me Thomas5213 =)   Money making guides idea by me Thomas5213 =) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 6:43 am

thomas5213's guide to becoming wealthy in Zombiescape/paradisepkV2 enjoy

if anyone wants to help me make this section I'll accept all ideas and thoughts on this topic

1st thing you should do when you join is aim for 99thieving by stealing from the scimitar  stall (just north of banks at spawn)this should yield about 1k rune scimitars which sell for around 13k in the general store (this can mean you start with 13m)and 5m from your newbie kit when you joined.

2nd you should raise your combat levels at rock crabs (range, attack, strength, Defence , magic) up to you Wink.

3rdif you come across some key halfs collect them and combine them if you have the chance and take them to ::chest and you can open the chest in exchange for a key you get a reward often around 200k-350k in cash (not much but better then nothing) and a sometimes a good sometimes bad e.g. (bad:1 noted magic log)the best thing you can get is Fury Gilded kite Guthix kite shield half (arrav)

4thonce your happy you have a bit of cash inflow you can get say rune Armour (you must be will to lose this if you die) and go to revs and test your skill and have a chance to get rich from a drop (i have no skill).

4th another option go to dags and kill them for there drop of dragon bones! don't bury then just yet store them at the bank then bug Odelious for the use of his altar like i do Wink.

5th if you chose the safe option to kill dags and you bugged ode you can go to sea troll queen and PRAY AGAINST MELEE OR IT WILL ONE HIT YOU LIKE IT DID TO ME THE FIRST TIMEand you can get the often drop of random Armour and fire-burst dagger (that you can sell for some $$)it will also drop dragon bones!for leveling up your pray more!

6thsadly i can't think of and think more to say just explore ask staff bug ode and just over all have fun .

BTW I'm 12 almost 13 so don't judge my spelling/grammar/writing THANK YOU for reading hope i helped and if you would like to add anything and I'll happily and I'm just kinda retelling what i did that was successful or could be when i play and may have got stuff wrong and I'm only writing this because I'm wait for the server to un-shut-down Wink.

if you like my guide i have more stuff to put up but I'm so weak and tried so i do it later but please donate to the server (Apollo) and donate in-game money to me(Thomas5213)if you get rich.

big thanks to Odelious for being my buddy same with you Apollo and Godfighters you guys are the best.

KEY:
(like a color code so violate is by mod royce)
by Mod Royce
by >Thomas5213<all the rest Wink

some other thing i have to add in time including chaotic weapons and many other things
Another idea for a guide which will help me and other is a boss guide

Last edited by thomas5213 on Fri Jan 31, 2014 6:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
godsfighter
Extreme Donator
Extreme Donator

PostSubject: Re: Money making guides idea by me Thomas5213 =)   Money making guides idea by me Thomas5213 =) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 7:12 am

If u donate and u can do ::bank kill the nex is a nice thing to do Wink
Back to top Go down
kaymahn1
Rock Crab
Rock Crab

PostSubject: Re: Money making guides idea by me Thomas5213 =)   Money making guides idea by me Thomas5213 =) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 8:34 am

Well done, not a bad guide Smile Most I've had from the chest is 240k lol.

I would also suggest that once you have reasonable stats, to go to glacors. These drop armadyl battlestaff's fairly often, which sell for 2.5m cash. And also have the rare drop of Steadfast boots
Glaivens boots and Ragefire boots which can be sold for much more cash. Glacors also drop frost dragon bones which can be used for levelling your prayer.
Back to top Go down
Odelious
Odelious

PostSubject: Re: Money making guides idea by me Thomas5213 =)   Money making guides idea by me Thomas5213 =) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 11:10 am

Alright -.- what is whole "Bug Ode" thing Razz Everyone already does.! lol. xD or just get rich and by one yourself. If all else fails, go "One" he is very nice and will you use anytime you need :]

At Kaymahn1 I've gotten like 600k at the most I believe one time, but you can get furys which sell for 5m in store.

As for the guide. 1-99 Thieving is approx. 12m. When you get done with this go to dragon stores. 75-99 with dragon stones for crafting is 13m. So you have 25m as soon as you're in game + 3m starter kit. So you can afford decent stuff, and of course you have other players in game to help you.
Back to top Go down
Mod Royce
Rock Crab
Rock Crab
Mod Royce

PostSubject: Re: Money making guides idea by me Thomas5213 =)   Money making guides idea by me Thomas5213 =) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 2:35 pm

You can get
Fury
Gilded kite
Guthix kite
shield half (arrav)
Nothing really rarer than those yet
Back to top Go down
One
Skull Member
Skull Member
One

PostSubject: Re: Money making guides idea by me Thomas5213 =)   Money making guides idea by me Thomas5213 =) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 2:36 pm

Great guide mate! Some pictures would really be helpful for our new players. Keep it up! Wink
Back to top Go down
thomas5213
Chicken
Chicken
thomas5213

PostSubject: Re: Money making guides idea by me Thomas5213 =)   Money making guides idea by me Thomas5213 =) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 6:01 pm

i made this when the server is down so i can't take pictures but i will
Back to top Go down
Mod Royce
Rock Crab
Rock Crab
Mod Royce

PostSubject: Re: Money making guides idea by me Thomas5213 =)   Money making guides idea by me Thomas5213 =) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 2:11 am

thomas5213 wrote:
i made this when the server is down so i can't take pictures but i will
I almost made a guide too haha I just wanted to wait for pictures also
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Money making guides idea by me Thomas5213 =)   Money making guides idea by me Thomas5213 =) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Money making guides idea by me Thomas5213 =)
Page 1 of 1