ZombieScape Amazing Server!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where noobs become Legends!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

some idea's (sorry for my bad english)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
godsfighter
Extreme Donator
Extreme Donator

some idea's (sorry for my bad english) Empty
PostSubject: some idea's (sorry for my bad english)   some idea's (sorry for my bad english) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2014 6:35 am

Hi all

I have some suggestions:

1. can there come a price list with all prices in it because its hard to tell what is of much value.
2. The nex boss doesnt get hurt after u did 1/5 or 1/6 or 1/4 of his lives i know i hit him because
i get xp how to do that?
3. If summoning doesnt work can u just add scroll and give us 99 summoning so we can use titans?
4. Can u add forgotten warriors (the ones that drop primal)
5. can u make a nice armor u self? because i love new armors Smile
Back to top Go down
One
Skull Member
Skull Member
One

some idea's (sorry for my bad english) Empty
PostSubject: Re: some idea's (sorry for my bad english)   some idea's (sorry for my bad english) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2014 11:15 am

Nice suggestions… i agree with the price guide, as well as nex is just overpowered…. and summoning should be fixed but maybe apollo is busy irl atm. I definitely agree with the primal warriors being added and drop primals and to get there you need some kind of requirement (no not being a donor). And lastly the server is not custom so i don't think he can/will make any new armours and plus the Nex Sets are the best… Virtus is not the best mage gear though… you could always go to ganodermic beasts and get Ganodermic set, It is the best.
Back to top Go down

some idea's (sorry for my bad english)
Page 1 of 1