ZombieScape Amazing Server!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where noobs become Legends!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

ECONOMY RESET

Go down 
+3
kaymahn1
One
Fly High
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Fly High
Rock Crab
Rock Crab
Fly High

ECONOMY RESET Empty
PostSubject: ECONOMY RESET   ECONOMY RESET I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 5:26 pm

It looks like the Eco is becoming out of hand. Should there be an Eco Reset? All in favor please comment yes.
Back to top Go down
One
Skull Member
Skull Member
One

ECONOMY RESET Empty
PostSubject: Re: ECONOMY RESET   ECONOMY RESET I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 5:28 pm

I agree to Eco Reset… YES.
Back to top Go down
kaymahn1
Rock Crab
Rock Crab

ECONOMY RESET Empty
PostSubject: Re: ECONOMY RESET   ECONOMY RESET I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 7:17 pm

#This post is about different topics - One about resetting eco and the other on changes to drop rates and other aspects of the game that MAY help ZombieScape's economy in the future. You can agree or disagree with what I say, these are just my personal opinions.

I believe that the economy should be reset - YES. Mainly due to drop rates, but also the other unresolved issue in-game.

Many of the bosses drop items far too often, meaning anyone can just go along to whatever monster they wish to kill and get the items they want to get in a very short amount of time.

~ Sea troll queen is the best example of poor drop rates. It drops Morrigans (Second best ranged armour in-game) and Zuriels (Third best magic armour in-game) Because of the very high drop rate of these items it's very rare that you will find a buyer for the armour as you could come here and get the item you wanted very quickly without having to spend any money on getting them. Stq is also one of the easiest monsters to kill and you will be safe as long as you use protection from melee attacks. I think it is silly that some of the best armours can be obtained so easily from such a weak monster.

~I think the drop rates of Ganodermic beasts and Glacors are perfectly fine the way they stand. And you need the odd boss such as Glacors with really low drop rates to create diversity in prices of items and make competition between players for some strong armour.

~Godwars bosses drop rates are fine the way they are other than godsword shards which drop far far to often when compared to the rarity of hilts.

~I think Revenants drop rates are almost reasonable, but should perhaps be lowered ever so slightly.

~Having Tormented Demons in-game is currently pointless?? Unless there are some drops I do not know of, as they do not drop dragon claws. All they drop is ruined dragon armour that creates a dragon platebody, which can be bought from the shops for just 1.7m. Dragon chainbody should replace dragon platebody in the armour shop.

~I haven't done much Barrows, but I currently feel the drop rate is about right. Dagganoths are also fine the way they are.

~We also need a way to make some money exit the game, at the moment (correct me if I am wrong) the only money leaving the game is through people dying at revs or dying elsewhere and not making it to their items in game. Without money exiting the game, the overall wealth in ZombieScape between all players will keep rising and rising.

Or maybe just the complete opposite of this is needed? More players, keep everything the same and see how things are in a few weeks/months time?

Last edited by kaymahn1 on Tue Feb 04, 2014 8:50 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Odelious
Odelious

ECONOMY RESET Empty
PostSubject: Re: ECONOMY RESET   ECONOMY RESET I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 7:49 pm

#ZeroShitsGivenJustWant"SkullMember"LikeOneFuckTheEco. >.>
Back to top Go down
kaymahn1
Rock Crab
Rock Crab

ECONOMY RESET Empty
PostSubject: Re: ECONOMY RESET   ECONOMY RESET I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 8:11 pm

Huh?
Back to top Go down
Apollo
Developer
Developer
Apollo

ECONOMY RESET Empty
PostSubject: Re: ECONOMY RESET   ECONOMY RESET I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 2:32 am

I want everybody to vote something dosn't matter if its a yes or a no, I want everyone to vote

DONORS WILL GET THEIR ITEMS BACK FOR WHICH THEY DONATED FOR!!
Back to top Go down
https://zombiescape.4umer.com
godsfighter
Extreme Donator
Extreme Donator

ECONOMY RESET Empty
PostSubject: Re: ECONOMY RESET   ECONOMY RESET I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 6:30 am

i vote yes with pain in my heart Sad
Back to top Go down
godsfighter
Extreme Donator
Extreme Donator

ECONOMY RESET Empty
PostSubject: Re: ECONOMY RESET   ECONOMY RESET I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 7:17 am

ECONOMY RESET Pro11
Back to top Go down
godsfighter
Extreme Donator
Extreme Donator

ECONOMY RESET Empty
PostSubject: Re: ECONOMY RESET   ECONOMY RESET I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 7:18 am

ECONOMY RESET Awesom10
Back to top Go down
godsfighter
Extreme Donator
Extreme Donator

ECONOMY RESET Empty
PostSubject: Re: ECONOMY RESET   ECONOMY RESET I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 7:19 am

this is why should be ressetted if u off my donator stuff still its too easy to get stuff
Back to top Go down
white girl
Rock Crab
Rock Crab
white girl

ECONOMY RESET Empty
PostSubject: Re: ECONOMY RESET   ECONOMY RESET I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 2:38 pm

I completely disagree. 1. How is the eco getting out of hand? All of us spend pretty much all day every day bossing, like ofcourse we are going to have many many items. Its expected.
2. How is resetting the eco going to fix anything? The players that haven't yet paticipated on this vote will more than likely quit. I know with the short temper i have and the less amount of time i will have to play, i will hands down quit this server with no hesitation loosing the bank i have now. And even if you're in for this "eco resest" i highly doubt you are going to want to build up another bank like the one you have now. You'll get tired of it, resetting the eco will do nothing and that is a promise. OKay, you're going to take away all of our items.... say we all continue playing as is... WE WILL ALL HAVE OUR ITEMS BACK IN A FEW WEEKS.. so whats the point? Reseting the eco isn't and never will be the solution to zombies problems... and that is very very clear... i love this server, and i love all the things it has to offer.. i love all the potential it has to be something big.. i love the players, and staff.. everything. But i refuse to start from the beginning, it'll be an unending cycle, and after eco reset i see nothing but this server going downhill. I suggest everyone to go read mine and ode's posts in suggestions, that is what we need to fix these things.. we all need to strive to complete those points. & i know we all can.
Back to top Go down
kaymahn1
Rock Crab
Rock Crab

ECONOMY RESET Empty
PostSubject: Re: ECONOMY RESET   ECONOMY RESET I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:10 am

I don't know whether to carry on pvming and getting items or not? Either hurry up and reset or someone confirm that it's not being reset please Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

ECONOMY RESET Empty
PostSubject: Re: ECONOMY RESET   ECONOMY RESET I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ECONOMY RESET
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ZombieScape Amazing Server! :: Welcome! :: Welcome!-
Jump to: