ZombieScape Amazing Server!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where noobs become Legends!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Suggestion by Godsfighter and I.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
One
Skull Member
Skull Member
One

Suggestion by Godsfighter and I.  Empty
PostSubject: Suggestion by Godsfighter and I.    Suggestion by Godsfighter and I.  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 4:39 pm

This is a suggestion about revenants in the wild having a separate area… meaning not just in wild but ALSO in another place as well where no one can be targeted by another player OR is multi. I have thought about this and by putting a new area for revenants ONLY… the drop rate of the PVP armours in this certain area would be lower than the drop rate of PVP armours in wild. This would really be good for those players not wanting to get attacked by other players and if they also did not want to be ganged by revenants…. as we all know… revenants are pretty overpowered.

That is all. Thanks for reading… hopefully you will reconsider this apollo! Smile
Back to top Go down
Mod Royce
Rock Crab
Rock Crab
Mod Royce

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion by Godsfighter and I.    Suggestion by Godsfighter and I.  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 4:52 pm

The drops already ridiculously rare. I think revs is fine how it is
Back to top Go down
One
Skull Member
Skull Member
One

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion by Godsfighter and I.    Suggestion by Godsfighter and I.  I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 9:14 am

Yes the separate area though is lower drop rate due to no multi zone and no pvp zone Smile
Back to top Go down
godsfighter
Extreme Donator
Extreme Donator

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion by Godsfighter and I.    Suggestion by Godsfighter and I.  I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 9:36 am

yup for the guys who would like to kill them longer but dont want to get killed its an good idea Smile
Back to top Go down
Mod Royce
Rock Crab
Rock Crab
Mod Royce

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion by Godsfighter and I.    Suggestion by Godsfighter and I.  I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 2:01 pm

That's what keeps vesta and statius worth so much guys. It'd ruin its price in the future if he added that even if the drop rate was really low
Back to top Go down
DATBOSSDION
Goblin
Goblin
DATBOSSDION

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion by Godsfighter and I.    Suggestion by Godsfighter and I.  I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 3:45 am

Sorry, but it's fine how it is now...
Back to top Go down
Odelious
Odelious

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion by Godsfighter and I.    Suggestion by Godsfighter and I.  I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 10:38 pm

^Agreed with Dion.
Back to top Go down
One
Skull Member
Skull Member
One

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion by Godsfighter and I.    Suggestion by Godsfighter and I.  I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 12:06 am

Whatever guys! I see how it is Sad jks its just an idea, maybe in the future? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion by Godsfighter and I.    Suggestion by Godsfighter and I.  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Suggestion by Godsfighter and I.
Page 1 of 1